|Eat, Pray, Liv|
|Season 3, Episode 3|
April 18, 2017
Zombie Knows Best
Wag the Tongue Slowly
Eat, Pray, Liv is the third episode of Season 3 and the 35th episode of the series overall. The episode aired on April 18, 2017.
To help Clive solve the murder of a lifestyle guru, Liv consumes his brain and takes on his zen approach to life. Ravi's old boss, Katty Kupps, is getting closer to discovering the truth while also getting closer to Ravi. Meanwhile, Blaine and Peyton continue their budding friendship, much to Ravi's dismay. Lastly, Major is struggling a bit at his new job.
- Rose McIver as Olivia Moore
- Malcolm Goodwin as Clive Babineaux
- Rahul Kohli as Dr. Ravi Chakrabarti
- Robert Buckley as Major Lilywhite
- David Anders as Blaine DeBeers
- Aly Michalka as Peyton Charles
- Robert Knepper as Angus DeBeers
- Tongayi Chirisa as Justin
- Joel Johnstone as Mitch Davis
- Bryce Hodgson as Don Everhart
- Mike Dopud as AK Fortesan
- Mark Ghanimé as Devon
- Christina Cox as Katty Kupps
- Linda Darlow as Neighbor Woman
- Aidan Kahn as Zack
- James Neate as Topher
- Farrah Aviva as Ladybird
- Aason Nadjiwan as Handsome Fella
- Cole Vigue as Officer Harris
- Michael Kopsa as Lawyer
- Ryan Jefferson Booth as Dino
- Kwasi Thomas as Cop
- Major and zombie soldiers are given processed brain tubes to eat (again). Soldier handing them out indicates their consistency: "Get 'em while they're goopy." Major describes them as "It's like someone ate brains and yogurt, then mama-birded them into a tube."
- Liv has Chinese takeout with Major and Ravi, but no recipe is shown for brains mixed in.
- Liv blends/mixes in diced brain into almond milk, steams and froths it into chai lattes with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Major makes brains on crackers (with Zumba instructor brain) to serve to Liv and soldier friend Justin.
- Topher was a Zumba Instructor, and is the only crime Liv and Clive investigate.
- Want to Want Me - Jason Derulo
- Scene: When Major doesn't answer his door Liv uses her key to get in, she finds Major and Justin playing Dance Revolution while both of them are on Zumba Instructor brain.
It plays again while Major is making more brain cracker snacks and starts to cough as a sign of him being ill.
- Title was inspired by Julia Roberts movie: eat, pray, love.
|This gallery only shows the official pictures released for the episode you're looking for. A more complete gallery can be found here. Any future additions should be done there.|