|Heaven Just Got a Little Bit Smoother|
|Season 3, Episode 1|
April 4, 2017
Zombie Knows Best
Title Meaning Edit
While Blaine is preparing a brain we hear the radio playing the guy on the radio states "The world is mourning the passing of Rob Thomas today, and nobody's got you covered like 98.7. This tweet just came in from Carlos Santana: 'Heaven just got a little bit smoother #StopTheViolence'". Music then plays after the announcement.
Liv has discovered there are more zombies living in Seattle than she previously believed. In fact, there's a private military contractor employing a small zombie army, and that army is preparing for the day humans learn of their existence. Major was exonerated for the crimes of the Chaos Killer, but is still considered a pariah. He manages to land a job with the one and only place that will hire him. Meanwhile, Blaine is accused of lying.
- Rose McIver as Olivia Moore
- Malcolm Goodwin as Clive Babineaux
- Rahul Kohli as Dr. Ravi Chakrabarti
- David Anders as Blaine DeBeers
- Robert Buckley as Major Lilywhite
- Aly Michalka as Peyton Charles
Brain Food Edit
Blaine is seen about to prepare a brain, but no recipe shown, as Peyton interrupts him.
No other recipes shown.
Body Count Edit
- 100 (estimation by Clive), we also see a few dead bodies just before Vivian's team blow up the place.
- "I think what they're doing here is smart, I mean do we really believe there's gonna be a 'let's talk things out' with the zombies" - Major to Liv and Clive.
- "They really seem to believe humanity's first impulse will be to exterminate zombie's" - Liv to Ravi.
- "Aren't we the 'No Secrets' Club?" - Clive to Liv.
- "We're the 'No Secrets Between Us' Club" - Liv to Clive.
|This gallery only shows the official pictures released for the episode you're looking for. A more complete gallery can be found here. Any future additions should be done there.|