Olivia Moore (ex-girlfriend)
He is portrayed by Zimbabwean actor Tongayi Chirisa.
Physical Appearance Edit
Justin has dark brown eyes, short, black hair and is very muscular.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- Pseudo-Immortality: Being trapped in a paradox between life and death, Justin does not belong to both and thereby unfettered with the limitations of either (i.e. fatality).
- "Zombie Mode": When in danger or in the midst of a violent confrontation, Justin's zombie characteristics fully surface, causing his eyes to turn into those of a zombie and allowing him to perform incredible feats.
- Enhanced Strength/Agility: When in "full blown zombie mode", Justin's physical strength and speed are enhanced.
- Hunger for Brains: Since he is a zombie, he must feed on brains at least once a month to keep his humanity and survive, otherwise he becomes "dumber" and more like a proper zombie. Justin is given what is called "Brain Mush", that is a mixture of various brains, with no threat of any visions.
- Adrenaline: His zombies abilities are triggered by adrenaline making it hard to control and hard to hide.
Temporarily Inherited Traits and Skills Edit
Season 3: Edit
- Zumba (Unknown)
- Obnoxious, prankster mentality (Finn Vincible)
Season 3: 9/13
- Eat, Pray, Liv
- Spanking the Zombie
- Dirt Nap Time
- Eat a Knievel
- Twenty-Sided, Die
- Return of the Dead Guy
- Conspiracy Weary
- Looking for Mr. Goodbrain, Part 1
- Looking for Mr. Goodbrain, Part 2
- He first met Liv in Eat, Pray, Liv, had their first date and kiss in Eat a Knievel, slept with her for the first time in Return of the Dead Guy and broke up in Looking for Mr. Goodbrain, Part 2.