CEO of Fillmore-Graves Enterprises and Max Rager
Undead (formerly) Dead (presumably)
|Cause of Death||
Helicopter Explosion (presumably
Chase Graves (brother-in-law)
Unnamed Husband (deceased)
Dead Beat She first appears on a video chat, telling Vaughn Du Clark that she will buy his company, as long as it isn't connected to the Chaos Killer because she doesn't want his dirty laundry becoming hers.
She talks to Vaughn at his party, noting he has undercover security and that all of his security is armed, and she wonders if his parties ever get out of hand. She then saves Clive, Liv, and Major by shooting up the zombies trapping them. At the very end of the episode she eats Rob Thomas' brain.
Heaven Just Got a Little Bit Smoother Edit
Shortly after the 'death' of Rita and Vaughn, Liv, Major and Clive (who is now aware of the existence of zombies) meet Vivian at her company, Fillmore-Graves. She reveals that all her staff are zombies and they have bought an island close to Seattle where she plans on making 'the Zombie Homeland'
Zombie Knows Best Edit
Vivian briefly appears and mentions the island, now called Zombie Island and gives Clive information about the Tuttle-Reid Murders
Wag the Tongue Slowly Edit
Once again she briefly mentions Zombie Island
Eat a Knievel Edit
Vivian reveals to Major that she knows he is human. She says she wants him to temporarily leave Fillmore-Graves. Her secretary informs her that her helicopter is ready to leave. Major meets Liv and Clive outside. Suddenly, Vivian's helicopter explodes with her (presumably) in it. She didn't have time to tell anyone about Major being human.
Vivian is trying to make the world a safe place for zombies. She often jokes or speaks lightly of atrocities however she seems genuinely concerned and upset when zombies are killed.
- Vaughn Du Clark: She didn't seem to like Vaughn, and they were business partners.
- Rita Du Clark: Although they never met it is implied that they didn't like each other due to Vaughn's decisions.
- Olivia Moore: She saved Olivia and others from feral zombies at Du Clark's rave. She also seems to know that Olivia is a zombie.
- Major Lilywhite: She saved Major and others from feral zombies at Du Clark's rave.
- Clive Babineaux: She saved Clive and others from feral zombies at Du Clark's rave.
- Heaven Just Got A Little Bit Smoother
- Zombie Knows Best
- Wag the Tongue Slowly
- Eat a Knievel
- The name of her company, Fillmore-Graves, is a play on words for 'fill more graves', as she wants to make Seattle a city for zombies.
- She was a zombie before her first appearance
- Her husband turned her into a zombie and she turned her staff into zombies when they were all going to die.